Let us present you the fifty second issue of the journal “Political Thought” published, as up to now, through the collaboration of the Konrad Adenauer Foundatiоn with the Societas Civilis Institute for Democracy from Skopje.
The Editorial Board decided to make a big step forward regarding the journal which will now be formatted following the pattern of the best academic and analytical journals in the field of social sciences. Namely, instead of thematic numbers, “Political Thought” opens to a format that will not have such limitation, but intends to address topics that are current at the moment in political theory, social events or related field.
This issue covers topics of identity policies arising from the approach to archeology as a science, liberal theory, diplomacy, international relations and organizations, public opinion and the theory of conflict resolution. Each of these topics, through mostly original and review scientific articles, provides specific views of particular subjects.
The readers can find the following articles:
– “BETWEEN CLASSICAL ARCHAEOLOGY AND NEOͳORTHODOXY͵ TRANSFORMATIONS, IDENTITIES AND CHALLENGES OF POLITICAL ELITES IN CONTEMPORARY GREECE” – Ljuben Tevdovski;
– “PLURALISM IN THE POLITICAL PROCESSES OF STATES AND SHARED COMMUNITIES” – Veton Latifi;
– “MACEDONIA IN THE 21ST CENTURY: SOCIAL, POLITICAL AND DIPLOMATIC ISSUES” – Ivanka Dodovska;
– “THE FORGOTTEN IDEALS: MANIFESTATIONS OF ELITISM AND PAROCHIALISM IN THE EUROPEAN UNION CONTEXT” – Goran Ilik;
– “PUBLIC PERCEPTIONS OR MANIPULATION OF ELITES” – Vladimir Bozinovski;
– “KURDS IN TURKEY ͵ ON THE NATURE AND CHALLENGES OF AN ETHNIC, SOCIOͳECONOMIC AND GEOPOLITICAL CONFLICT” – Irena Rajchinovska Pandeva.
The complete issue is available on the following link: