Grant objective: Strengthening the capacities of the Institute for Democracy “Societas Civilis” (IDSCS) in the five areas of civil society development supported by CIVICA MOBILITAS.
Time-frame of implementation: April 2016 – March 2018
Donor: CIVICA MOBILITAS
Grant budget: 3.900.000 MKD
- Transformation of IDSCS’s users towards supporters that share IDSCS’s vision and goals;
- Establishment of formal procedures and tools for embedding IDSCS’s values in the work of the organization;
- Networking between IDSCS’s constituents;
- Establishment of formal procedures and tools in the work of IDSCS;
- Strengthening the capacities of IDSCS’s members;
- Creation of a plan for organizational development;
- Stimulation and support of advocacy activities;
- Stronger IDSCS advocacy towards international organizations and institutions.
- Higher awareness of constituents on IDSCS’s vision, mission and work.
- Sustainable embedding of IDSCS’s values in its work.
- Establishment of IDSCS as a central point in the networking of constituents.
- Strengthening of IDSCS’s organizational and human capacities.
- Establishment of IDSCS as a resource for informed policy debate.
Events connected with the project
Institute for Democracy “Societas Civilis” today received an institutional grant to develop its capacity as a civil organization from...