Project Purpose: Increased participation of civil society in rule of law policies through improved mechanisms for participatory policy making.
Time–frame of implementation: May 2015 – March 2016
Project budget: £ 64,280
Funded by: British Embassy Skopje
- Two Agora Sessions on participatory policy making;
- Two Agora Sessions on preparation of recommendations for the Annual Government Program.
- Capacity building for CSOs on participatory policy making and Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA)
- Creation of a public policy calendar;
- Creation of a data-base of experts in the rule of law area;
- Analysis of civil society participation in policy making.
- Policy brief: “In the labyrinths of the policy making cycle”
- Policy study: “From Bill to Law: Policy Making and Civic Engagement in the Republic of Macedonia”
- Synthetized Recommendation of the civil society for the Annual Government Program.
- Training for 15 representatives of CSOs on participatory policy making and RIA;
- Public policy calendar;
- Data-base of rule of law experts.